Organisation : Himachal Pradesh Institute Of Public Administration
Designation : Technical Officer
Announcement : Syllabus
Website : http://himachal.nic.in/index.php?lang=1&dpt_id=15
Download Syllabus : http://www.syllabus.gen.in/uploads/1134-Technical.pdf
Technical Officer Syllabus :
Paper 1 : Financial Administration
Gazetted Officers Of Various Departments :
Part I :
A. (1) Financial Administration in India-Constitutional Provisions, Role of Finance Commission and Planning Commission.
Related : IAS & HAS Officer Syllabus Himachal Pradesh Institute Of Public Administration : www.syllabus.gen.in/1130.html
B (1) Expenditure-delegation of Financial Powers, Sanction of Expenditure, Expenditure Control, Economy in Expenditure, Drawing from the Treasuries, Cash, Cash-Book and Accounting of Receipt and Expenditure by Disbursing Officers.
(2) Treasury Operation; Bills and Cheques, L.O.C. Group Insurance Scheme, Pension payments, Deposits, Cash, Cash Chests and Replenishments of Cash, Supply and Distribution of Stamps, Classification of Receipts and Expenditure.
Part II :
The following Rules :
1. Fundamental Rules.
2. H.P. Financial Rules,2009
3. RTI Act, 2005
4. Traveling Allowance Rules.
5. Leave Travel Concession Rules
6. General Provident Rules
7. Pension Rules.
8. Medical Attendance Rules.
9. Leave Rules
10. Benefits to the families of deceased Govt. Servants-Rules Regarding.
11. Joining Time Rules.
Note : Four Questions will be set from the syllabus prescribed in part-I in a manner that two questions will be straight, one each from Part-A and Part-B, and the other two from the combined syllabus of both parts.
The candidates will have a choice to attempt any two questions. 1. Five questions will be set from the syllabus prescribed in Part-II. The candidates will be required to attempt any three questions.
Paper 2 : Hindi (In Devnagri Script)
a. Translating into Hindi a passage in English.
b. Rendering into simple Hindi a passage in Hindi.
c. Letter or memorandum in Hindi.
d. Translation of some administrative/ revenue and other terms in Hindi and their use in sentence (Glossary issued by the Department of Language,H.P.).
e. Use of simple idioms and proverbs in Hindi.
a. Reading a passage printed or cyclostyled in Hindi.
b. Conversation in polished Hindi with the examiner.
Agriculture Department :
Paper 3 : ( Rules and Acts)
1. The seeds Act, 1966, Seed Rules 1968 and Seeds Control order.
2. The Fertilizer (control) orders, 1985.
3. The Insecticides Act, 1968 and Rules made there under.
4. The Himachal Pradesh Agriculture and Horticulture Produce Marketing Development and Regulation Act, 2005 and Rules.
5. The constitution and working of H.P. Seed and Organic Produce Certification Agency.
6. The Himachal Pradesh Service Guarantee Act,2011 and Rules.
7. Right to Information Act,2005
1. National Agriculture Policy/ National Policy for Farmers.
2. Organic Farming Policy of the State.
3. Extension Reforms and Role of Mass Media in Extension.
4. Agriculture Potential and Agro-climate Regional Planning.
5. Watershed Development and natural resource management.
6. W.T.O. Agreement on Agriculture.
7. Empowerment of Women in Agriculture.
8. Sustainable Agriculture and Climate Change.
9. Diversified Agriculture for enhanced farm income.
10. Precision Farming through protected cultivation and Micro Irrigation.
11. Contigency crop planning. 1
12. Agriculture growth through Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojna.