Organisation : Telangana Public Service Commission
Announcement : Syllabus
Designation : Art Teacher
Website : https://tspsc.gov.in/
Download Syllabus Here : http://www.syllabus.gen.in/uploads/1471-Art-Teacher.pdf
Art Teacher Syllabus :
Paper : General Studies and Art and Art Education
Section I : General Studies
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
2. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
Related : PET Syllabus Physical Education Teacher Telangana Public Service Commission : www.syllabus.gen.in/1467.html
3. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc., and inclusive policies.
4. Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
5. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
6. Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
7. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
9. Analytical Abilities : Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
10. Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
Section II : Art and Art Education
1. Drawing :
I. Principles, Techniques, and Materials used in Drawing:
1. Pencils (Black & White and Colour);
3. Charcoal sticks ;
1. Drawing from Nature (Leaves, Flowers, Trees, Birds, Animals, etc.)
2. Object Drawing (Household objects like Jars, Bottles, Bowls, etc.)
2. Painting :
I. Materials used in Painting
1. Handmade paper;
2. Oil Colour Sheets;
3. Canvas boards;
4. Cloth for Fabric painting
5. Water Colours ;
7. Acrylic Colours;
8. Fabric Colours;
9. Palette Knives for colour mixing;
11.Water Colour Palette
1. Land Scape Painting;
2. Still life;
3. Composition (Memory Painting);
4. Portrait Painting
III. Basic Knowledge in Colour Theory
3. Applied Arts :
I. Materials Used
1. Poster Colours;
2. Indian Ink;
3. Drawing Sheets;
4. Ivory Card;
5. Mount Board
1. Different types of lettering (Roman, Gothic) in Telugu and English.
2. Poster Design
3. Geometrical Designs
4. Creative Design (without using Geometrical instruments)
4. Sculpture :
I. Materials Used
2. Readymade Paper Pulp
1. Clay modelling from Nature like Birds, Animals, Flowers, Fruits, Trees, Human Figures etc.
2. Geometrical : 3D forms like Cube, Sphere, Pyramid etc.
3. Creative Abstract Forms
5. Art History :
1. Pre Historic Art forms from India (Rock Paintings of Bhimbhetka, etc)
2. Harappa and Mohenjodaro Civilization and Art &Culture
3. Telangana Art and Craft Logos and Symbols : Present and Past
4. Basic knowledge of famous Artists like
a. Michealangelo ;
b.Leonardo Da Vinci;
d. Salvador Dali
e. Pablo Picasso;
f. Raja Ravi Varma;
g.M F Husain
Also our own famous Artists like Late Sri P.T. Reddy, Late Sri Kapu Rajaiah, Late Sri Kondapally Seshagiri Rao, Padma Sri Jagadish Mittal, Padma Sri K. Laxma Goud, Sri Thota Vaikuntam, Sri Surya Prakash.